Weapons of Mass Destruction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan WMD Forum: Member's Only | Owning noobs since 2007!

HomeSearchLatest imagesDonate today!RegisterLog in

Just an up on the clan Doc.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dr_Klepto

Just an up on the clan Doc. Empty
PostSubject: Just an up on the clan Doc.   Just an up on the clan Doc. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 9:37 pm

Well as the last semester of medical school runs down I have a test tomorrow and a week of finals in 2 weeks on our current and last section of reproduction and development. I have successfully passed everything so far and look to pass the rest of this section. Once I end my "class and study" portion of med school on 5/3 I will be bunkered down studying for step 1 boards which I take on 6/28 after which I have a 1 month break. Thus major gaming/recruiting will ensue. During the 6 week of studying for boards I will likely play at night to take a break from it all. After I successfully pass my boards on 6/28 Wink I will begin my clinical rotations for the next 2 years and should be able to play a bit more.

Thank you guys for your support and understanding while I have been away, but the Doctor will be back soon my brethren reviving yo asses, keeping your K/D high and doing my job which makes the machine roll!! Twisted Evil

Dr_Klepto D.O. (Doctor of Osteopathy, for those who did not know)
Back to top Go down
xX-Alto-Xx

PostSubject: Re: Just an up on the clan Doc.   Just an up on the clan Doc. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 5:34 am

Get it done Klept! I myself will be taking EMT classes and test for the national registry (which is no way near as hard as your studies.) I know you will get it done and look forward to seeing you on the battlefield once you have the time!
Back to top Go down
venomousimmortal
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
venomousimmortal

PostSubject: Re: Just an up on the clan Doc.   Just an up on the clan Doc. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 7:39 am

Keep at it! I know how burnt-out you can get, and sometimes you just want to burn the books and quit. You can do it! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://clanwmd.tk/
C_Darrow
C_Darrow

PostSubject: Good luck with your studies   Just an up on the clan Doc. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 12:50 pm

School is hard, I had 19 years of it, that was enough for me ;-)
Back to top Go down
Dr_Klepto

PostSubject: Re: Just an up on the clan Doc.   Just an up on the clan Doc. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 3:02 pm

Thank you for the kind words guys. I look to be on Monday night if anyone wants to roll. Darrow I know what you mean my friend, I am currently in year 18 and have 2 more to go before I am a resident. Luckily I got to skip my senior year of undergrad and go straight to med school or I don't know if I would have made it.... it is such a grind.
Back to top Go down
Hibby-_-
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Just an up on the clan Doc.   Just an up on the clan Doc. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 4:26 pm

Glad to hear all is well, Klepto.

I've been tearing shit up as a medic in your honor. Just ask V and Clive lol Laughing

Somebody's gotta do it! Cool
Back to top Go down
Dr_Klepto

PostSubject: Re: Just an up on the clan Doc.   Just an up on the clan Doc. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 6:14 pm

Good to hear it, see of you can catch my 2700 revives before I am done in two weeks Wink I hope to be back on soon guys.
Back to top Go down
venomousimmortal
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
venomousimmortal

PostSubject: Re: Just an up on the clan Doc.   Just an up on the clan Doc. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 4:31 am

Dr_Klepto wrote:
Good to hear it, see of you can catch my 2700 revives before I am done in two weeks Wink I hope to be back on soon guys.

2900 actually... lol
Back to top Go down
Dr_Klepto

PostSubject: Re: Just an up on the clan Doc.   Just an up on the clan Doc. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 10:53 am

Thats just sick Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
C_Darrow
C_Darrow

PostSubject: My bad   Just an up on the clan Doc. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 12:55 am

I've been busy with NCAA 2011 lately since we're in flag football playoffs and I need to hone my real skills virtually Laughing
Back to top Go down
venomousimmortal
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
venomousimmortal

PostSubject: Re: Just an up on the clan Doc.   Just an up on the clan Doc. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 8:05 am

C_Darrow wrote:
I've been busy with NCAA 2011 lately since we're in flag football playoffs and I need to hone my real skills virtually Laughing

Be careful. Flag football is pretty dangerous. I've never seen or been apart of one without seeing someone seriously hurt. No joke.
Back to top Go down
C_Darrow
C_Darrow

PostSubject: That's right   Just an up on the clan Doc. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 1:33 am

I got a finger that is still permanently damaged, probably broken, from a few years ago and last week I got hit pretty hard by this guy when I was making a pick, but the ball went up and we got it in the endzone to seal the victory at the end of the game so I don't mind the bruises. We play co-ed so it isn't as bad as the men's league though our girls seem to get hit bad (one girl almost got a concussion each of the past two seasons).
Back to top Go down
venomousimmortal
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
venomousimmortal

PostSubject: Re: Just an up on the clan Doc.   Just an up on the clan Doc. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 9:06 am

C_Darrow wrote:
I got a finger that is still permanently damaged, probably broken, from a few years ago...

That's weird because I do too from flag football. It's like a large bone fragment that "floats" near the place it was broken. Still hurts to this day to even touch it. It's been that way for 3 years.
Back to top Go down
Dr_Klepto

PostSubject: Re: Just an up on the clan Doc.   Just an up on the clan Doc. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 10:32 am

Bone chips can be problematic as they are sharp and usually find their to an area near a nerve which does not take much to irritate.
Back to top Go down
Dr_Klepto

PostSubject: Re: Just an up on the clan Doc.   Just an up on the clan Doc. I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 9:38 pm

Ok ladies and Gentlemen.... The doctor has officially passed all of his 2nd year tests!!! I only have to finish my Advanced Cardiac Life Support certification and some other training in a week or so, but we are now on to Step 1 boards. I WILL be on tomorrow night, as for tonight I will be testing out how much alcohol it takes to turn my liver into a rubber bouncy ball Twisted Evil Wow I did it!!!

I will catch up with you guys soon, Warren maybe we can try to team up again tomorrow sorry our team did not have any room man.

Later guys

Doctor Klepto is out!!!
Back to top Go down
Hibby-_-
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Just an up on the clan Doc.   Just an up on the clan Doc. I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 12:31 am

Dr_Klepto wrote:
Ok ladies and Gentlemen.... The doctor has officially passed all of his 2nd year tests!!! I only have to finish my Advanced Cardiac Life Support certification and some other training in a week or so, but we are now on to Step 1 boards. I WILL be on tomorrow night, as for tonight I will be testing out how much alcohol it takes to turn my liver into a rubber bouncy ball Twisted Evil Wow I did it!!!

I will catch up with you guys soon, Warren maybe we can try to team up again tomorrow sorry our team did not have any room man.

Later guys

Doctor Klepto is out!!!

Congrats man! Looking forward to playing with you again. Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just an up on the clan Doc.   Just an up on the clan Doc. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just an up on the clan Doc.
Page 1 of 1