Weapons of Mass Destruction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan WMD Forum: Member's Only | Owning noobs since 2007!

HomeSearchLatest imagesDonate today!RegisterLog in

Stupid things people do

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Panther14

Stupid things people do Empty
PostSubject: Stupid things people do   Stupid things people do I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 5:14 pm

So something happened to me the other day that made me think this up. What kind of stupid things have people done to you?

For example, the other day while i was in gym, i forgot to lock my gym locker after changing into my uniform. I returned after class before realizing that someone had taken this opportunity to steal my socks, and nothing else. In a locker that contained under armour sweat pants, they decided to take nothing but my normal, hanes socks. But its okay, because whoever did it decided to leave their socks right at the foot of my locker. I dont understand. Laughing
Back to top Go down
C_Darrow
C_Darrow

PostSubject: My bad   Stupid things people do I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 6:33 pm

Sorry, I needed some socks...
Back to top Go down
Hibby-_-
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Stupid things people do   Stupid things people do I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 6:47 pm

If those socks are crusty, I wouldn't recommend putting them back on your feet.
Back to top Go down
Dr_Klepto

PostSubject: Re: Stupid things people do   Stupid things people do I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 9:31 pm

You may need some cream Shocked
Back to top Go down
Panther14

PostSubject: Re: Stupid things people do   Stupid things people do I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 1:44 am

To be clear, i did not put on the socks that were on the floor ha. I keep a pair for gym and a pair for the rest of the day.

Also, no later than like an hour after i posted this, someone threw a water balloon at me while i was mowing my lawn. I dont know what is going on around here. Laughing
Back to top Go down
C_Darrow
C_Darrow

PostSubject: Water baloon   Stupid things people do I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 2:55 pm

Did you look hot and thirsty?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stupid things people do   Stupid things people do I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stupid things people do
Page 1 of 1