Weapons of Mass Destruction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan WMD Forum: Member's Only | Owning noobs since 2007!

HomeSearchLatest imagesDonate today!RegisterLog in

Update on Demo.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
wounded-soul
wounded-soul

Update on Demo. Empty
PostSubject: Update on Demo.    Update on Demo. I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 2:02 am

I just wanted to let ya'll know that Demo is currently in the hospital. He had to get his gallbladder taken out after having a lot of pain one day and getting rushed to the hospital. Then he had to go through another surgery today. His sister had texted me letting me know that he got out of surgery and is doing well. It's going to take him about 6 weeks to recover from all of the surgeries. Everything military is TBD and I'm sure he will update as soon as he can somewhere, whether it be on fb or not...I'll also post this on fb for those of us who don't get on the forum as much. But I wanted ya'll to know he IS ok and he WILL recover, we all know Demo and how stubborn he is so I have no doubt he'll make a comeback 100%. So lets just keep him in out thoughts and prayers, he would appreciate it, I know he would Smile
Back to top Go down
Dr_Klepto

Update on Demo. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update on Demo.    Update on Demo. I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 5:53 pm

Thank you for the update.
Back to top Go down

Update on Demo.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Weapons of Mass Destruction :: Mess Hall-
Jump to: