Weapons of Mass Destruction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan WMD Forum: Member's Only | Owning noobs since 2007!

HomeSearchLatest imagesDonate today!RegisterLog in

My PS3 won't read discs anymore

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
maxrider95

My PS3 won't read discs anymore Empty
PostSubject: My PS3 won't read discs anymore   My PS3 won't read discs anymore I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 12:01 am

The laser for the Blu Ray decided to crap out on me, so I can't play discs as of right now. I may get a new system (especially with more memory) later on closer to August, but for now it's strictly downloaded games and Hulu for me Razz

Oh well, I got a summer job at this new movie theatre opening up so between that and going out with my friends I should keep busy, sorry I'm never really on here much.
Back to top Go down
venomousimmortal
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
venomousimmortal

PostSubject: Re: My PS3 won't read discs anymore   My PS3 won't read discs anymore I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 6:54 am

maxrider95 wrote:
The laser for the Blu Ray decided to crap out on me, so I can't play discs as of right now. I may get a new system (especially with more memory) later on closer to August, but for now it's strictly downloaded games and Hulu for me Razz

Oh well, I got a summer job at this new movie theatre opening up so between that and going out with my friends I should keep busy, sorry I'm never really on here much.

It's all good. Life > games as always. A lot of us are busy these days. I would love to see the clan make it to the 5 year mark, but I have a feeling it's gonna be running on fumes by then.
Back to top Go down
http://clanwmd.tk/
C_Darrow
C_Darrow

PostSubject: 5 year!   My PS3 won't read discs anymore I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 9:33 am

We can do it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My PS3 won't read discs anymore   My PS3 won't read discs anymore I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My PS3 won't read discs anymore
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Weapons of Mass Destruction :: NEWS-
Jump to: