Weapons of Mass Destruction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan WMD Forum: Member's Only | Owning noobs since 2007!

HomeSearchLatest imagesDonate today!RegisterLog in

ready to recruit

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
YoungBump
Recruit
Recruit

ready to recruit Empty
PostSubject: ready to recruit   ready to recruit I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:16 pm

WMD!! hows it hanging n swinging? got a couple of people that wanted to join up with the squad? how do i set them up to be recruited. check yall on the battlefield. HOOAH!
Back to top Go down
Christophe111
Christophe111

ready to recruit Empty
PostSubject: Re: ready to recruit   ready to recruit I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 6:48 pm

YoungBump wrote:
WMD!! hows it hanging n swinging? got a couple of people that wanted to join up with the squad? how do i set them up to be recruited. check yall on the battlefield. HOOAH!

Hi. It's best that you post this question on our Facebook-page since we aren't really that active anymore on the forums.

Christophe111 - Colonel
Back to top Go down
xX-Alto-Xx

ready to recruit Empty
PostSubject: Re: ready to recruit   ready to recruit I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 2:48 am

What up YB! Just send them to this site and have them post under the "Welcome New Members" section. Once they do that we can add em up on PSN and start destroying together.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ready to recruit Empty
PostSubject: Re: ready to recruit   ready to recruit I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ready to recruit
Page 1 of 1