Weapons of Mass Destruction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan WMD Forum: Member's Only | Owning noobs since 2007!

HomeSearchLatest imagesDonate today!RegisterLog in

Can you play well while angry?

Go down 
4 posters

Yes
Can you play well while angry? I_vote_lcap11%Can you play well while angry? I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
No
Can you play well while angry? I_vote_lcap89%Can you play well while angry? I_vote_rcap
 89% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
venomousimmortal
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
venomousimmortal

Can you play well while angry? Empty
PostSubject: Can you play well while angry?   Can you play well while angry? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 12:08 am

I've got a limit on how much I can take when I'm playing online. There's a breaking point to where once I get to the point I feel the need to break something I shut off the PS3. For instance, I had been playing pretty terribly tonight and I finally caught a break and stole an enemy T-90. I kill a couple guys and attempt to drive away from the spawn for the sole purpose of not getting C4 put on me. Inevitably an idiotic team mate parks his Abrams in my way and I get stuck on him in the midst of my escape. I break free just as I see an enemy throw C4 on him. I shoot the guy in the face with my coax gun, but naturally he lives through it like a beast and runs at me while I'm stuck places ONE C4 on me, and blows both of our tanks up at the same time. TOO MUCH. I shut it off. It was either that or turn into Mr. Hyde. Do any of you play through that? I can't do it.
Back to top Go down
http://clanwmd.tk/
wounded-soul
wounded-soul

PostSubject: Re: Can you play well while angry?   Can you play well while angry? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 2:09 pm

hahah yeh i generally can't play good while angry even though I try all the time which then just makes me angrier....I usually have to get off for a while then come back to it and try again....its a good time.
Back to top Go down
Hibby-_-
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Can you play well while angry?   Can you play well while angry? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 3:00 pm

I can and I can't. What I mean by that is sometimes when I get pissed, I turn into a beast and end up raping everything and everyone in sight. But there have also been several times where I got pissed enough to break things, and it's usually my poor controllers that are on the receiving end of my wrath of destruction lol Laughing
Back to top Go down
Dr_Klepto

PostSubject: Re: Can you play well while angry?   Can you play well while angry? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 11:44 am

I can't play through that because I usually end up making very poor decisions which leads to more rage. At that point I am no longer effective for my team and just become bipedal target practice for the enemy. So although I try to play through it because of my limited time online I just can't.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can you play well while angry?   Can you play well while angry? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Weapons of Mass Destruction :: Mess Hall-
Jump to: