Weapons of Mass Destruction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan WMD Forum: Member's Only | Owning noobs since 2007!

HomeSearchLatest imagesDonate today!RegisterLog in

Help me!- a "fictional" story by pointblankkilla

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pointblankkilla

pointblankkilla

Location : 1st star to the left then straight on till morning.

Help me!-  a "fictional" story by pointblankkilla Empty
PostSubject: Help me!- a "fictional" story by pointblankkilla   Help me!-  a "fictional" story by pointblankkilla I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 3:08 am

I was playing with a member in this clan in MW3. As I was complementing him on how good and cool he was when all the sudden he exclaimed "I'm gonna rape murder then rape again your entire family! Then I'm gonna take your butthole and rip it into 3 pieces and roll them into 3 new tight buttholes and beat them with my big black cock! Then I'll bring my boyfriend and really go to town on those suckers! We're gonna DP 1/3 of your butthole while fist fucking the other 2/3s of it!" he then later figured out where I live, I am very scared. I do not want to use names because he said if I told anybody he would make me watch the entire thing, so I will just say that he goes by the alias of "WaRRen". I hope you guys can be supportive and put forth your best effort to catch this sick man and have him put somewhere he belongs, a place where he can finally be himself and be seen as normal. I am of course speaking of a house somewhere with "Hibby". thank you
Back to top Go down
http://tubgirl.ca
WaRReN0312
WaRReN0312

Help me!-  a "fictional" story by pointblankkilla Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help me!- a "fictional" story by pointblankkilla   Help me!-  a "fictional" story by pointblankkilla I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 3:17 am

dude where do you come up with this stuff
Back to top Go down

Help me!- a "fictional" story by pointblankkilla
Page 1 of 1