Clan WMD Forum: Member's Only | Owning noobs since 2007!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchDonate today!MemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

My new gaming schedule

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dr_Klepto

PostSubject: My new gaming schedule   Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:59 pm

Well it is getting to be that time for me where I must begin really studying for Step 1 boards coming on June 28th. Also my children's grades are slipping a bit so my wife and I implemented a no gaming policy for the children during the weekdays. I saw this to be a good opportunity to force myself to study more so I told the boys that daddy would also not play during the week. Now I may hop on after a test in an attempt to blow off some steam, however for the most part I will only be playing on Friday night, Saturday whenever I can, and Sunday whenever I can.

There have been several new recruits come on board lately and would like them to start to experience WMD's friendly atmosphere by getting to play with other people than just myself. So please look at the recruits list and add then if you have not already done so. These guys are good team mates, gamers, and fun to play with. I know how it feels to be the new guy in the clan. When I started I ONLY played with Darrow. While in games V & Demo were usually in the game but in other squads after playing with several members I began to feel like I fit in more and began joining other WMD players in a game rather than waiting for Darrow. So I ask that you guys show the new recruits the same hospitality that you showed me Smile

So in closing this is not a good bye just won't be on as much until I take my test in June. I will see you guys on the Battlefield and look forward to kickin some a$$ with ya someday panther ur um I mean oden, ur um i mean Darrow..... well you guys know what i mean Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Panther14

PostSubject: Re: My new gaming schedule   Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:49 pm

Ha, always looking forward to it. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
venomousimmortal
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

PostSubject: Re: My new gaming schedule   Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:36 pm

Take your time, Klep. We'll be here. Also, I'm always available to play with anyone when I'm online. Recruits, if you haven't added me yet be sure to do so.

-V.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://clanwmd.tk/
Dr_Klepto

PostSubject: Re: My new gaming schedule   Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:30 pm

I find it easier for the clan to send the friend request to the recruits, as it makes for a more inviting experience. I am not taking your last post the wrong way just saying as someone that was in that position not so long ago it was more comfortable to accept a friend request rather than send one. Just some food for thought for the clan as a whole.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My new gaming schedule   

Back to top Go down

My new gaming schedule
Page 1 of 1