Weapons of Mass Destruction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan WMD Forum: Member's Only | Owning noobs since 2007!

HomeSearchLatest imagesDonate today!RegisterLog in

Internet issues.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
venomousimmortal
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
venomousimmortal

Internet issues. Empty
PostSubject: Internet issues.   Internet issues. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 4:13 am

I probably won't be on much until I get a new router. I don't know when that will be. I just keep getting unexplainable connection drops, and all signs seem to point to the router. If not that then maybe the PS3. It didn't start until it got up into the mid 80's here. I'm guessing one of the two might be over heating. PS3 isn't crashing so I don't know about that one. At any rate, don't expect much out of me gameplay wise until I get it sorted out. It's always something.

-V.
Back to top Go down
http://clanwmd.tk/
jay_quest2

Internet issues. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internet issues.   Internet issues. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 9:26 pm

Man that sucks V,i know how frustrating it is when that sh*t isn't working properly Evil or Very Mad , i'v been having lots of internet difficulties too ever since we switched phone company, i still don't know what was causing the problem scratch But it is fixed now thnk god..
Back to top Go down
KitKat712
Secretary
Secretary

Internet issues. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internet issues.   Internet issues. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 12:38 am

V, your internet hates you! Bad internet even followed you to Spaz's house and made you guys get kicked a million times when you were here visiting. We gotta get you some better karma to battle against your bad internet luck or something!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Internet issues. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internet issues.   Internet issues. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Internet issues.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Weapons of Mass Destruction :: NEWS-
Jump to: