Weapons of Mass Destruction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan WMD Forum: Member's Only | Owning noobs since 2007!

HomeSearchLatest imagesDonate today!RegisterLog in

I'm back....once again

Go down 
+3
KitKat712
xX-Alto-Xx
Clive_Knight
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Clive_Knight
Founder
Founder

I'm back....once again Empty
PostSubject: I'm back....once again   I'm back....once again I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 10:18 pm

Hello people of WMD, I'm Clive_Knight one of the original founders of WMD. For those of you who know me, I know I've been back and forth during our years of gaming...but what can I say, owning your own business takes it toll. I've found a good pace as of late and have great people working for me which has given me a lot more time, so hopefully no more disappearing acts. For those of you I don't, shoot me a request so we can get it in. By the way I mostly play BF3 now. V and I have played together since the start of MW1 and I have great respect and admiration for what he has and continues to build here. Keep up the good work guy! Lego!!!
Back to top Go down
xX-Alto-Xx

PostSubject: Re: I'm back....once again   I'm back....once again I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 10:34 pm

Welcome back! You took off before I joined so we've never met. Anyways, look forward to owning the battlefield with you back.
Back to top Go down
KitKat712
Secretary
Secretary

PostSubject: Re: I'm back....once again   I'm back....once again I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 12:36 am

Welcome back! I haven't ever gamed with you so I'll make sure to add you as soon as I'm back on. And I understand being busy, it's why I haven't been able to game in the past 3 months, but I should be back on this week Smile. Look forward to gaming with you!
Back to top Go down
jay_quest2

PostSubject: Re: I'm back....once again   I'm back....once again I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 8:10 am

Welcome home! look forward to play BF3 with ya
Back to top Go down
venomousimmortal
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
venomousimmortal

PostSubject: Re: I'm back....once again   I'm back....once again I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 5:02 pm

The Legend returns... Welcome back, bro! Cool
Back to top Go down
http://clanwmd.tk/
Dr_Klepto

PostSubject: Re: I'm back....once again   I'm back....once again I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 11:35 pm

Welcome back, and it was my pleasure playing with you the other night
Back to top Go down
Hibby-_-
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: I'm back....once again   I'm back....once again I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 2:53 am

This is kinda late.....okay REALLY late lol. But welcome back, broseph. Smile

If the last few weeks are any indication of the future, we're gonna be owning fools like we used to on CoD4. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm back....once again   I'm back....once again I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm back....once again
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Weapons of Mass Destruction :: Welcome New Members!-
Jump to: