Weapons of Mass Destruction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan WMD Forum: Member's Only | Owning noobs since 2007!

HomeSearchLatest imagesDonate today!RegisterLog in

Hello! what is up my pals

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pregame87

Hello! what is up my pals Empty
PostSubject: Hello! what is up my pals   Hello! what is up my pals I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 9:06 pm

Hi my name is Pregame97. I like to play COD with my friends. Me and one of my friends have a youtube channel together its called TheDoltTrollingCult. We make really funny videos, you should check it out and subscribe, it would really help me. I cant wait to play with you all Wink
Back to top Go down
xX-Alto-Xx

PostSubject: Re: Hello! what is up my pals   Hello! what is up my pals I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 2:40 am

This looks like its right up hibby and panther's alley
Back to top Go down
Hibby-_-
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Hello! what is up my pals   Hello! what is up my pals I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 3:12 pm

Oh look, the troll is back.
Back to top Go down
Pregame87

PostSubject: Re: Hello! what is up my pals   Hello! what is up my pals I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 4:49 pm

Yea I agree with hibby. Stop trolling me Alto (No pun intended (Alto in spanish means stop))
Back to top Go down
xX-Alto-Xx

PostSubject: Re: Hello! what is up my pals   Hello! what is up my pals I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 5:44 pm

Pregame87 wrote:
Yea I agree with hibby. Stop trolling me Alto (No pun intended (Alto in spanish means stop))

Question Laughing
Back to top Go down
Dr_Klepto

PostSubject: Re: Hello! what is up my pals   Hello! what is up my pals I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 11:47 am

Welcome to the clan, glad to see another recruit although I will never get the chance to play with you unless you fire up Battlefield. Non the less welcome and remember you are representing a clan when you play now so kick some ass Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Hibby-_-
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Hello! what is up my pals   Hello! what is up my pals I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 9:56 pm

Dr_Klepto wrote:
Welcome to the clan, glad to see another recruit although I will never get the chance to play with you unless you fire up Battlefield. Non the less welcome and remember you are representing a clan when you play now so kick some ass Twisted Evil

He's not a recruit. This is just another lame trolling attempt by pointblank.
Back to top Go down
Pregame87

PostSubject: Re: Hello! what is up my pals   Hello! what is up my pals I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 10:10 pm

Hibby-_- wrote:
Dr_Klepto wrote:

He's not a recruit. This is just another lame trolling attempt by pointblank.

Wait, Dr_Klepto is really pointblank? We had better tell venom.
Back to top Go down
Dr_Klepto

PostSubject: Re: Hello! what is up my pals   Hello! what is up my pals I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 10:14 pm

Wow, kid you really got some problems.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello! what is up my pals   Hello! what is up my pals I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello! what is up my pals
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Weapons of Mass Destruction :: Welcome New Members!-
Jump to: