Weapons of Mass Destruction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan WMD Forum: Member's Only | Owning noobs since 2007!

HomeSearchLatest imagesDonate today!RegisterLog in

Its annoying when...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
wounded-soul
wounded-soul

Its annoying when... Empty
PostSubject: Its annoying when...   Its annoying when... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 10:34 am

You have a job and you have people who started this job at the same time as you or after you and because they suck a lot of co*k and suck up to the higher ups they then manage to get a promotion/diff job/a job that even when they have it it does absolutely NOTHING for the company because its just a b.s title given to them to make them feel important. I personally will go through life not sucking up to the boss' and instead, working my ass of to get where I'm going. It'll make me feel better in the end knowing I worked hard for what i have in life and didn't have it handed to me. And knowing that having the personality I have gets me the networking I may need one day when I need someone to put a good word in for me. Networking is key specially in this field...sucking co*k....just makes you a hooker.

sorry...been needing to vent this for a while..this company kills me with the ammt of people who use this technique to move up....
Back to top Go down
venomousimmortal
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
venomousimmortal

Its annoying when... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its annoying when...   Its annoying when... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 5:52 am

wounded-soul wrote:
You have a job and you have people who started this job at the same time as you or after you and because they suck a lot of co*k and suck up to the higher ups they then manage to get a promotion/diff job/a job that even when they have it it does absolutely NOTHING for the company because its just a b.s title given to them to make them feel important. I personally will go through life not sucking up to the boss' and instead, working my ass of to get where I'm going. It'll make me feel better in the end knowing I worked hard for what i have in life and didn't have it handed to me. And knowing that having the personality I have gets me the networking I may need one day when I need someone to put a good word in for me. Networking is key specially in this field...sucking co*k....just makes you a hooker.

sorry...been needing to vent this for a while..this company kills me with the ammt of people who use this technique to move up....

It's that way at every job. May as well get used to it.
Back to top Go down
http://clanwmd.tk/

Its annoying when...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Weapons of Mass Destruction :: Mess Hall-
Jump to: